السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Tentative Opening Date: October 6th, 2018
With the inside closing, we will also be going deeper with the detention pond about four more feet to hold water for fire sprinkler system, add Mihrab, and add driveway for the main gate and connect the new parking in the back with the existing parking lot.
Last week we completed the following tasks:
- Mihrab: Erected walls and extended Window
- Finishing up any additional electrical, low current wiring, testing CCTV, speakers adjustments on the ceiling fans, adjustments on air vents, etc..
- Sanded the ceiling for paint prep work
Framedconnector between the new parking lot and existing parking lot
- Provided new fire tank drawings to Fire Marshall for Approval
This week we will try to start and complete the following tasks:
- Start ceiling for possible paint starting on Wednesday
- Connect and complete the Mihrab civil work
- Place order the Fire Tank overground order and start the civil work
- Start framing in the Main gate entry after Friday prayers today (Pls. note main gate will not be available for entry till next Thursday). Pls. use the new parking area gate for all next week.
- After considerable design reviews and brainstorming with contractor and centralized Construction committee, it is decided to use the overground fire tank instead of making detention pond into a retention pond. The initial cost, plus filtration cost along with fence for kids safety we may end up with the same cost as for overground tank.
- September 14th, Fire Marshal inspection and start the process of Occupancy Certificate
- Occupancy Certificate
Just to set up some sort of expectation for the building completion provided everything is normal with the help of Allah SWT and with all your prayers and support, we should be able to open for prayer in the new prayer hall by October 6th, 2018. Which means we try to make every effort to complete the building and get occupancy certificate in next 30 days In Sha Allah.
I will further update you by next Sunday (September 14th, 2018) In Sha Allah. In the meantime, I humbly request to you for your continuous support, guidance, and prayers.