السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Alhamdulilla with the help of Allah SWT and with all of your prayers and support we are getting closer to open the new prayer hall.
Below are the updates as of writing this email. I will send out another email on Saturday with further updates In Sha Allah.
Note: It’s just a quick update to item 1 for Major Outside Tasks in blue
Major Outside Tasks to be completed:
- Waiting for fire tank delivery: Once the equipment is delivered the installation will be scheduled. (Quick Update: As of Friday (Oct. 19, 2018) we Alhamdulillah started to receive some parts of the fire tank equipment)
- Installation time is usually 3-4 days for fire tank
- Civil work for the connection between Fire tank and the prayer hall sprinkler system will begin which also usually takes 2-3 days. This work is dependent upon the installation of Fire tank so, pump and other lines are installed properly
- Filling up the water tank to minimum 90% capacity is required in order for fire marshal to perform final inspection and testing
- Apply for Occupancy Certificate
Major Inside Tasks to be completed:
- All paint related work should be finished this week
- Bathrooms stall partitions will be installed
- All LED lights will be installed
- Major clean up will start to remove all dirt and clean up floors
- Carpet installation process will start after the cleanup which usually take 3-5 days to properly frame, pad, align and install the carpet
- All the audio/visual equipment will be finalized, and tested
- All IT related tasks will be finalized and tested
Contractor will be running both inside and out tasks in parallel where possible to complete the close out as quickly as possible.
- Installation of Fire tank
- Occupancy Certificate
These are high level updates with all the expenses so far.I have just separate the two accounts to make it little easier to see