السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
As we are trying to close the project as quickly as possible, I understand everyone is looking at the work being done and wants to know the potential date when we will move in the new prayer hall.
I will do my best to send some type of weekly updates if possible otherwise every other week to make sure everyone is getting the updates as best as possible.
As of today (July 22, 2018):
Note: Starting Next week I will try to provide high-level costs on the project
- Stucco work restarted to be completed by the middle of next week (delayed due to weather conditions) — Work is continued to be completed this week
- Inside doors are installed, some finishing work remains — Door adjustments are expected to be done this week
- Partition wall between men and ladies side is erected
- Glass in windows is installed
- The glare in the Glass for one-way needs to be adjusted — Adjustment is expected to take place this week
- Airconditions are now turn on
- Fire Marshal has approved the designs with the water tank
- CCTV Cameras are installed. Few more will be installed in next 1-2 weeks
- Comcast Internet and office phone line is installed
- Need Fire Marshal final approval – Designs are approved with the water tank
- Physical Inspection will take place this coming Friday, after the inspection, if there are no more changes required on the worked done then we will get permission to close the ceiling
- Our Contractor is working with his office to look for alternate ways to provide for the water tank requirement and save cost which is additional roughly $60,000 for all the fixtures, pumps, tanks, and testing etc.
I will further update you by next Sunday (July 29, 2018) In Sha Allah. In the meantime, I humbly request to you for your continuous support, guidance, and prayers.