السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
My apologies for the delay updates as I was traveling and due to July 4th majority of the workers took the week off as well.
As we are trying to close the project as quickly as possible, I understand everyone is looking at the work being done and wants to know the potential date when we will move in the new prayer hall.
I will do my best to send some type of weekly updates if possible otherwise every other week to make sure everyone is getting the updates as best as possible.
As of today (July 13, 2018):
- Stucco work restarted to be completed by the middle of next week (delayed due to weather conditions)
- Inside doors are installed, some finishing work remains
- Partition wall between men and ladies side is erected
- Glass in windows is installed
- The glare in the Glass for one-way needs to be adjusted
- Airconditions are now turn on
- Need Fire Marshal final approval – As of today his office stated that all documentation is in, approval can be provided any day, which can take up to 10 days
- Our Contractor is working with his office to expedite the process so, we can start the finishing work
I will further update you by next Sunday (July 22, 2018) In Sha Allah. In the meantime, I humbly request to you for your continuous support, guidance, and prayers.