السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Alhamdulillah with help of Allah SWT, we finally received the permission to start the closing process from the Fire Marshal. Which means we can now start the final adjustments in the infrastructures, make necessary placements, close ceiling, finish bathrooms fixtures, start paint etc..
Tentative Opening Date: October 6th, 2018
With the inside closing, we will also be going deeper with the detention pond about four more feet to hold water for fire sprinkler system, add Mihrab, and add driveway from the main gate to connect the new parking in the back.
Last week we completed the following tasks:
- Foundation for Mihrab
- Started to complete the any additional electrical, low current wiring, testing CCTV, adjustments on the ceiling fans, adjustments on air vents, etc..
- Started to install the washroom fixtures
This week we will try to start and complete the following tasks:
- Bollards around Septic tank on all 3 side to protect the septic infrastructure
- Start the detention pond depth additional 4 feet to hold enough volume of water to support Fire Sprinkler System
- Completly close the ceiling and start the paint prep work
- Detention pond increase in depth to hold enough volume of water for Fire Sprinkler System
- Week of August 20 Fire Marshal inspection and start the process of Occupancy Certificate
- Occupancy Certificate
.Just to set up some sort of expectation for the building completion provided everything is normal with the help of Allah SWT and with all your prayers and support, we should be able to open for prayer in the new prayer hall by October 6th, 2018. Which means we try to make every effort to complete the building and get occupancy certificate in next 54 days In Sha Allah.
I will further update you by next Sunday (August 19th, 2018) In Sha Allah. In the meantime, I humbly request to you for your continuous support, guidance, and prayers.